If you roll your mouse over the tab above, you’ll notice a drop-down menu of every review I’ve posted. Or, if you like, roll your cursor over the movie posters below. Some have links, others will soon.
How the Jinxes Work
- 0 Jinxes = 5 stars (i.e. the film was outstanding and you really should see it)
- 1 Jinx = 4 stars (i.e. great flick)
- 2 Jinxes = 3 stars (i.e. it’s good, not great)
- 3 Jinxes = 2 stars (i.e. eh *shrugs*)
- 4 Jinxes = 1 star (i.e. if in theatres, wait for DVD or cable)
- 5 Jinxes = 0 stars (i.e. not worth seeing, period)
The Jinxes work backwards for a reason. Think about it.