Prep: 5-10 minutes
Cook: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
12 slices of ham
1 c. shredded cheese
12 large eggs
1 c. milk (if making scrambled/omelet cups; almond milk, etc., can be used as a dairy substitute)
freshly ground black pepper
chopped fresh parsley, for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray (I used the cups for work).
- Line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle with cheddar. Crack an egg in each ham cup and season with salt and pepper*
*or for scrambled/omelet cups, crack 9 eggs into a bowl, add milk and cheese, salt and pepper, mix, and using a ¼ cup measuring cup, pour mixture into each ham cup, top with more cheese and/or add bacon pieces.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through, 12-15 minutes (depending on how runny you like your yolks). Bake 15 minutes for the scrambled/omelet cups in a gas oven.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Reheat in microwave for ~1 minute or until center is hot.
Vive bene, spesso l’amore, di risata molto!
(live well, love much, and laugh often)