“It’s my birthday and I’ll sing if I want to…”
I’ve had a few people ask me what I want for my birthday. My first response is, of course, to sell LOTS of books. That’s a given any day of the year, though, so I decided that since tomorrow is my birthday, I’d make a wish list:
1) Donate to Defenders of Wildlife
2) An eReader (doesn’t have to be a fancy new one, but all of my books are on Kindle for PC right now, so a Kindle would be kinda cool)
3) A new laptop!!!!!!! *gets on knees and begs* PLEASE! (If this bitch dies, I’m out of work and can’t write/edit)
4) Game of Thrones: Season 1 DVD set (so I can waste more time, but more importantly, so Umi can watch it)
5) Tires for my truck (I know that’s expensive, but asphalt hits over 200 degrees in summer here and those bitches are going to pop soon)
6) The Walking Dead: Season 2 DVD set (is this even out yet?)
7) Donate to Water.org because there are a lot of people in the world who need clean water
8) Whatever it will take to stop the pain I’m in every day
9) To take an awesome trip somewhere cool with a bunch of close friends (what do you mean I’ve already done that? I don’t want to WORK during the trip!)
10) BMW 765Li (it is tradition in my family to always include at least ONE completely out of reach present, but if you want to buy me a car, I’d take a Ford Fusion or Chevy Cruze)
11) Diamonds (what can I say? I’m a girl)
12) That fucking birthday cake in the picture above! I’m serious!
13) The ability to stop time for as long as I need to get certain things done….without aging!
There you go. 😀