“It’s my birthday and I’ll sing if I want to…”
I’ve had a few people ask me what I want for my birthday. My first response is, of course, to sell LOTS of books. That’s a given any day of the year, though, so I decided that since tomorrow is my birthday, I’d make a wish list:
1) Donate to Defenders of Wildlife
2) An eReader (doesn’t have to be a fancy new one, but all of my books are on Kindle for PC right now, so a Kindle would be kinda cool)
3) A new laptop!!!!!!! *gets on knees and begs* PLEASE! (If this bitch dies, I’m out of work and can’t write/edit)
4) Game of Thrones: Season 1 DVD set (so I can waste more time, but more importantly, so Umi can watch it)
5) Tires for my truck (I know that’s expensive, but asphalt hits over 200 degrees in summer here and those bitches are going to pop soon)
6) The Walking Dead: Season 2 DVD set (is this even out yet?)
7) Donate to Water.org because there are a lot of people in the world who need clean water
8) Whatever it will take to stop the pain I’m in every day
9) To take an awesome trip somewhere cool with a bunch of close friends (what do you mean I’ve already done that? I don’t want to WORK during the trip!)
10) BMW 765Li (it is tradition in my family to always include at least ONE completely out of reach present, but if you want to buy me a car, I’d take a Ford Fusion or Chevy Cruze)
11) Diamonds (what can I say? I’m a girl)
12) That fucking birthday cake in the picture above! I’m serious!
13) The ability to stop time for as long as I need to get certain things done….without aging!
There you go. 😀
6 thoughts on “Birthday Wish List”
Aw, man! I wish I could find #8 for you, specially. That would so facilitate all the others. Not sure I’m up for two-story shoes, but I can make donate to water.org. Happy Birthday, whippersnapper!
Thank you, Tex! =)
What a great list!!!! I hope you get everything you want or at least some of it. *wink* Happy early birthday!!!
Thanks, hon! =)
That’s a cake? Dang! Mega book sales. That’s my wish for you. And pain relief. And the Waking Dead Season two. We power watched WD about a month ago. I’m now addicted. As if I need another diversion. Happy belated Birthday!
That is a cake of AWESOME, my dear friend. Actually, it’d be REALLY cool to have a pair of shoes that looked like that!
So glad to have new TWD fans! You should now go check out http://zombiesurvivalcrew.com, of which I am one of the top seven commanders. =D
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Comments are closed.