First, I just removed a few people from my Facebook because really, they have no reason to be on my friends list outside of the fact that we shared a friend, who is no longer a friend … so there you go.
Second, I’m back to editing NEMESIS again … thank the gods! I need to get this queried and repped already. Someone’s inspired me recently by reading it and after hearing his reactions, I’m diving back in.
Third, I apologize for the lack of blogging (on ALL blogs). Working has me completely drained by the time I get home and I’ve recently had a bit of a distraction carry me until bedtime (yes, who would also be the inspiration). Honestly, I just can’t think lately, I’m so freakin’ tired. I’m surprised I’m even writing this post. And yes, the distraction has even distracted me from Twitter. *gasp* I know, shocker.
Fourth, I should just start using actual numbers at this point.
5. I just ran out of things to say.
6. Oh wait! So, I like the new job. I just need to get my sales up. This has me a bit concerned.
7. I apparently don’t qualify for short and long term disability without an Evidence of Insurability form, which will come back as me being un-insurable, but seriously, this is the first time I’ve ever heard of having to QUALIFY for short and long term disability insurance. If you know my medical history, you’ll understand why I’m in tears. But I did figure out all of my health insurance info – which has a 12-month wait policy on pre-existing conditions. Another reason for me to be in tears.
8. I’m also in a great deal of pain right now and quite cranky on top of that. It’s turning out to be a not-so-great day. But someone just woke up and messaged me, so that has me smiling. Too bad he’s on the other side of the Atlantic.
9. My paycheck this week is almost entirely EXTRA! You know what that means … that’s right, SHOPPING!
10. Okay, so I’ll be saving a chunk of it too. I’m getting my passport soon. Also the distraction’s fault. I don’t have a nickname for him yet for my bloggy-type stuff. As soon as I come up with one, you’ll be informed immediately, but I’m kind of liking “distraction” right now. LOL
11. And saving to move in a year or so. Where? Hoping for Nashville. We’ll see.
12. Umi is still not thrilled about this, however, when I mentioned Kentucky, she lit right up because her mind immediately went to the Kentucky Derby. She HAS to watch that race every year. We even bet.
13. She also said she knows it snows there because it says so in some of the books she reads.
14. I promise you, my mother truly isn’t as insane as she sounds.
15. Well, maybe a little.
16. Or it’s just that she drives me to the brink of insanity.
17. Like today … when I decided I needed to call her. God only knows why.
18. And on that note, I’m going to work on the twins’ blog. Hopefully I can post something over there tonight for Monday morning.