…when it comes to spelling and grammar.
1. I’ve learned over the last year and a half that one’s thought processes can change when exposed to bad spelling and grammar. For instance, I now confuse the term your/you’re when tweeting; something I’ve never done before. WTF? Stop it, people, you’re messing me up.
2. The delete option is quite useful when one updates without proofreading their tweets.
3. Yes, I proofread my tweets, much like everything else I write.
4. I’ll even proofread this blog before I post it.
5. In fact, before posting this, the title said “Twitter Suck…”
6. The Retweet feature is driving me nuts: “Here I am” … “Oh, now I’m gone”
7. Although, I really do like the retweet feature. I hate copying and pasting all the time.
8. I have not yet confused its/it’s, so I guess I’m ahead.
9. As long as I don’t write like that in my MS, I’m good to go.
10. Check this out:
11. This was a much better idea at 4AM when I thought of it. Wait, that may have been 5AM. Who the hell knows.