Well, well, the year is moving fast, isn’t it? I can’t believe how much time has passed and all I’ve been through this year, so I thought I’d write a little post about all the things I’m thankful for, since it’s Thanksgiving and all.
I am thankful for:
1. New friends I’ve met who have become a part of my extended family over these last nine months.
2. Wonderful friends who have helped me through this mess of a year in many different ways.
3. Wine. ‘Nuff said.
4. My brother and sister-in-law who moved down from Colorado. Without them, Umi and I would probably be starving. LOL
5. Not getting mugged while in south Phoenix Friday night awaiting the new tire for Umi’s car that ended up getting towed anyway.
6. More wine.
7. CJ’s query workshop, which I will be taking on Dec. 1st. I can’t wait!
8. New ideas sparking to life in my mind, regardless of their execution.
9. Umi‘s health. It’s been good so far.
10. My babies:
2 thoughts on “10 Things I Hate…er…Am Thankful For This Thanksgiving”
You're thankful for wine or for California to make wine? LOL.
I'm thankful that wine exists. LOL
Comments are closed.