I got tagged… like three times, and since I can only select so many people on Facebook, I’ve decided to post this here as well just for fun and because I’m super tired and don’t know if I’ll get around to writing the Life in Hell blog tonight, which I technically did last week but called it something else.
25 Random Things About Me:
1) I write… A LOT! I have now completed my fifth novel and have another 3 or 4 in the works. I also write a little poetry, which can be found mostly on Writer’s Cafe.
2) I’m usually reading 4 or 5 books at a time. Yeah, so not me in high school. I mostly enjoy urban fantasy, since that is the genre I write in, but I love Shakespeare and Poe. I recently entered a Writer’s Digest/Market short short story contest (that is not a typo), and on Monday, February 2nd, I will enter one of my novels in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest.
3) Most of my friends live in my computer… or in my head (yes, the characters DO talk to me and I listen very carefully).
4) I am in love with Brandon Lee in Crow makeup. I am also in love with Trent Reznor, even though he’s waaaaay shorter than me. =p
5) I discovered this morning that a teacher I used to work with died today. He was a good man and an exceptional Special Ed teacher! RIP Jim Gillett.
6) I fear nothing…………………………….okay, that’s not true. I fear scorpions, but after having to research them for my latest novel, I’m not so fearful of them now. This, however, will not stop me from screaming to holy hell if I were to see one in my house.
7) I like to stare at the moon and the stars and ponder…… many things.
8) I like to question things……. constantly.
9) I was just told on Twitter that this is a quiz. WhereTF are the questions? Oh, there’s one. =p
10) I am probably not the best person to view a movie with, as I like to question things that are impossible (hint: it’s a sign of boredom when I’m questioning the impossible in Sci-Fi flicks). Also, I have a very LOUD cackle, not laugh, cackle, like the Wicked Witch of the West.
11) I want to live in Italy or Ireland.
12) I’m generally a very nice gal, until someone pushes me too far. Then I can become your worst enemy. Ask my sister-in-law. She found out the hard way.
13) I LOVE calamari!!! =D
14) I have two dogs (technically one now, since the fiance and I split), and I have owned two wolves. Majestic creatures.
15) I am a member of Defenders of Wildlife and BioGems.
16) You should really look at my websites. I have many. =)
17) I am hopelessly addicted to the internet and usually have 3 or 4 tabs open while writing because I like to chat. Right now, I have 5 tabs open.
18) I enjoy cooking and baking (if a story isn’t talking) and of course I’m awesome at it because I’m Italian! Just put a chicken in the oven.
19) I collect specific Todd McFarlane figures (e.g. Spawn, Twisted Fairy Tales, would like Twisted Land of Oz) and of course I have The Crow.
20) I also collect Hot Wheels/Matchbox Volkswagon Bugs/Bajas and anything regarding Lara Croft.
21) I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and I still went to the gym.
22) I have 48 Stephen King books and a ton of YA books.
23) I enjoy playing video games but don’t get to do so often enough.
24) I’ve owned several cats in my lifetime. The last one was hit by a car.
25) I used to own a 10 ft. Burmese Python. =)