Why in God’s name am I up at the buttcrack of morning?
Ok, it’s not exactly dawn now, but it was damn close when I woke up today after only five hours of sleep. Nothing woke me up. I just opened my eyes and couldn’t get back to sleep. I guess I have too much on my mind lately. Understandable. There’s a lot going on in my life.
1) MizStar is moving out. Can’t go into details. It wouldn’t be appropriate, but it plays a large role in my headaches.
2) the job–is not as mindless as I’d like it to be.
3) school–my professor is not getting back to me. Is this a bad sign?
4) writing, editing, querying, reading subs, rejecting (I have a new appreciation for agents now), getting ads, blah, blah, blech.
5) my health–it has now been two weeks since I quit smoking and life is good. On the other hand, my hip is freakin’ killing me. I need to walk miles and miles.
6) Oh crap, I need to finish editing my thesis. Yes, the one on Edgar Allan Poe.
7) The final copy of The Lottery is done, and the professor agreed with me! Nice!
8) clean my house.
9) renetwork my network and get a new printer.
10) get the cop and the firefighter to read Dusk of Death for input.
11) go to Life Skills training at 11:30am–ugh.
12) move furniture around in my house.
13) sweet–my lucky number. We’ll end on that note. =)
On a good note, my mother is out of the hospital and doing well.
How’s your day?